MyCharge “Unplugged” Portable Phone Charger
The MyCharge family of portable chargers have been my favorite for a few years now. I started with the Hub Plus charger that allowed you to plug into Lightning enabled iOS devices along with micro USB ones. Charging the Hub was as simple as plugging it into a regular AC outlet and it lasted for a long time.
MyCharge has since released their Unplugged series which brings a new look in an all white, minimalist design. There’s also an integrated Qi wireless charging option which pairs with the USB output(s) giving you the ability to charge numerous devices simultaneously.
- Qi WIRELESS CHARGER & USB PORTABLE CHARGER IN ONE: Extend the battery life of your Qi enabled phone with power boosts wirelessly and/or via USB Port to a Bluetooth speaker, e-reader or any other USB device with 3000mAh/1A for up to 1.5x extra battery
- Qi CERTIFIED COMPATIBLE: Works with all Qi enabled devices (iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Note 8, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Nokia 9, Nexus 4, 5, Lumia 920 and other Qi enabled devices)
- NO CORDS NEEDED: Simply place your Qi enabled smartphone directly on the wireless power bank to charge your phone wirelessly with ease at home or on the go – pass through charging allows power bank and phone to charge simultaneously
- THIN PROFILE, SOFT-TOUCH FINISH & BUILT-IN USB PORT: Features a thin profile as to easily fit inside a small bag or purse and a soft-touch finish with a built-in USB to charge two devices at once via wireless charging and USB port
- PRODUCT SPECS: Output = 5W / Input = 2.4A / USB Port Output = 1A (Recharge cable is also included)